posted by Alexander Dubcek @ 11:10 a.m. 3 comments
right, so i figured it out in conversation recently, biking home with j., our infrequent but fascinating correspondent:the car's owner is referring to the '92 election.
whoever wrote this bumper sticker obviously forgot the old "two wrongs don't make a right" adage.
I think we should come up with other, similarly absurb slogans to slap on bumper stickers.Like, "Don't blame me, I voted for the needless slaughter of thousands of civilians."Or, "Armageddon begins with me."
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
right, so i figured it out in conversation recently, biking home with j., our infrequent but fascinating correspondent:
the car's owner is referring to the '92 election.
whoever wrote this bumper sticker obviously forgot the old "two wrongs don't make a right" adage.
I think we should come up with other, similarly absurb slogans to slap on bumper stickers.
Like, "Don't blame me, I voted for the needless slaughter of thousands of civilians."
Or, "Armageddon begins with me."
Post a Comment
<< Home